Sign up to get the newsletter delivered to you every day.
* Ousted Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz had some choice words for the company’s board — “These people f—ed me over,” she told colleague Pattie Sellers — despite having a non-disparaging clause in her employee contract. (Fortune)
* Google goog bought restaurant and travel guide Zagat, presumably for less than $66 million. (TechCrunch)
More from FORTUNE
* Meanwhile, Google also introduced a new music discovery service, Magnifier, that introduces music to new users based on their preferences. (9 to 5 Google)
* Reports speculate that Facebook fb will launch a music service of its own later this month in cooperation with streaming services Spotify, MOG, and Rdio. (CNN)
* Twitter twtr CEO Dick Costolo held a company “State of the Union” yesterday highlighting some new user numbers. There are now 100 million active users — users who log in at least once a month — with half of those users signing in at least once a day. (Fortune)
* Entrepreneur and Sling co-founder Blake Krikorian has joined Amazon’s amzn board. (All Things D)
Don’t miss the latest tech news. Sign up now to get Today in Tech emailed to you each and every morning.